Well this was a rumor for a while, but it seems that it is here now. I currently scheduled my lab to 28 Feb, 2014, but I would like to postpone it to May. The question is now, should I?
According to the new INE post, it’s not a good idea.
There are others out there, who tell us not to Panic:
..and, Lindsay Hill create a nice summary post.
So, what the f…? I already contact with the Cert Support Team, and waiting for a specific answer: Should Cisco Systems announce the CCIE exam version change 6 months prior to the implementation of the new exam format, or not?
If the answer is yes, then we don’t need to panic, yet…
Officially Cisco is not obligated to give any notice when retiring an exam, as a courtesy Cisco tries to announce the retirement or change within 6 months of the actual change date.
CCIE Support Specails