The NetwDevOps Survey project was started in 2016 to address questions regarding it's subject. The next edition came at 2019. It resulted 300 responses. The questions of the survey are around the following major topics:
- Type of environment managed
- Number of network devices managed
- Operations that are automated
- What solutions are used to automate configurations and deployments
- Maturity level of Automation
- Anomaly detection
- Role transition (because of Automation)
Use the following link to reach out to the project, where you can also find the questions (even for 2020) in YAML format.
NetworkToCode described in a blog post the results of 2019, which is also worth checking out
Let's contribute to the next survey (2020) so it will reflect up to date progress of the Network Automation industry.